Telluride Tech Fest Images

Original poster: "" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All:

I've just added images from the 6th Annual Telluride Tech Fest to my web.  Some
of them are fairly impressive.  Dr. Megavolt was present in his bird cage
Faraday suit and he did put on an impressive performance.  He used 2" x 2" x 4'
boards (which immediately caught fire) and a 4' fluorescent tube to great
effect.  About 30 or 40% of the town turned out for the event.  The new images
were taken from the Saturday night show (there was also a Friday night show).
Check out the images of him standing on a 4' step ladder while taking the
charges.  These are images 10 thru 20.

They were shot with my Mamiya RZ67 Pro II (on a Manfroto/Bogen tripod).  More
photos of this historic event are in the pipeline.

Here's the url:  http://www.Tesla-Coil.com

The hyperlink is on my home page as the first hyperlink after 'New'.

Again, remember, these images are the sole property of Bill Wysock; although, I
do retain the negatives.

Cheers,

John & Scottie Cooper, III

Irvine, Calif.