Scot D update part 2

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

Hey All...

Im back home and still alive... a bit worn from the clean-up even after Rita...

never thought that there could be even more branches to fall after Katrina but Rita proved me wrong...

I cant believe its been a month ( close to a month...) since the first onsslaught of hurricanes but also one seems to loose track of time quite easily...

as I sed I had 3 feet of water in the shop and there was quite a bit of
damage to the coiling stuff... not to mention my second pride n joy ( (a 25W argon laser) has most likely bit the dust too...
I havent even begun to assess the real damage to the shop just a quick look over...

I will see what I can do about posting pix to my website showing the carnage and destruction ;)

ecuse the typoes   the keyboard is really misbehaiving...

more to come

once again to all of those who offered help I thank you .... ( words cant describe what I feel )

Scot D