Re: North Texas Teslathon reminder

Original poster: Jorge Fuentes <jorgefuentescastillo@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all!

Are any of the attendees planning on selling variacs? I'll be traveling to the Teslathon from South Texas, im trying to step up from neons and finally build a pig powered Tesla Coil, I've been hunting for a variac that could handle 240v 6-7kva. I've seen some on ebay but the shipping is very high on the items cause of the weight. If anyone whos planning on attending and willing to part with one please let me know.

Thanks all, and I'll see you there at the Teslathon!

Jorge F.

On 9/25/05, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Original poster: Bert Pool <<mailto:bert.tx@xxxxxxxxxxx>bert.tx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Last reminder that the North Texas Teslathon will be taking place
next Saturday, October 1st., at Bert Pool's place.
See the Tesla List's archive from about a week ago for specifics on
how to get here, or drop me a note.
Bert   -   <mailto:bert.tx@xxxxxxxxxxx>bert.tx@xxxxxxxxxxx