Re: Seattle-area pole transformer for adoption.

Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Too bad it's not the baby piglet to the left. Or is that just an oil switch?

Mike
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 2:47 PM
Subject: Seattle-area pole transformer for adoption.

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To make way for more HV stuff, I'm parting with the
uglier of my two present pole transformers:
(the one with arrows pointing at it)
http://silicon-arcana.com/xfrmr.jpg
Unit is RTE-brand, 25kVA, 14,760V, single-bushing, and
weighs in at nearly 500lbs.  It's never been subjected
to TC punishment, but has made a few real nice Jacob's
ladders.  Only downer is a tinge of rust.
Reply (to me only) if you're interested.  The
successful adoptive parent will have demonstrated HV
experience, be 21+ years of age, and live nearby (I'm
NOT shipping this sucker, no siree!  Please do not
ask.)  I can lift the thing onto a pickup truck, but
how it gets off at your end is up to you! :))
Best Regards,
Aaron, N7OE