Re: Goubou line, "G-line" (was Tesla Coil RF Transmitter)

"Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ground wave transmission, Tx =  2 stakes in the ground 1/4 wave spaces
in
line with the Rx,  Rx =  two stakes in the ground at right angles to the
Tx-Tx line spaced in 1/4 wave length multaples. Transmit and recieve a
signal and test for airborn signals and find none. This method of
transmission works and is reproducable. The only way it can work is by
producing a standing wave energy in the ground just like a transmitted
wave
in space from an antenna. It is reproduceable , testable, and can be
duplicated so it is scientific fact not dream theory. A signal can be
transmitted through the earth just as easy as through space and can be
transmitted through water also. Earth is a conductor but it is not a
silver
bar with no resistance so power fields can be developed within the
resisrance mass of earth just like air. If you dought it test it for
your
self. I have under military supervision and documentation.
      Robert   H
-- "

	I'm sure that would work a little (don't know what to make about the
antenna baseline being at right angles) but the question is the relative
loss over long distances compared to transmission "through the air".
"Ground conduction communication" has been around since the latter part
of the 19th century but has never really proved practical.  Do an
internet search and I think you'll find lots of stuff on the subject.

Ed