Re[2]: Line Filter for main power

Hi,

They may cost more, but DigiKey has a wide variety of line filters too:

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T053/0951.pdf

I always keep an extra CCM1360-ND handy...

Cheers,

        Terry

At 08:46 PM 9/15/2005, you wrote:

Hello Dirk,

Basicly yes. The one I toulk out of a powerbar had a nice inductor, some capacitors, automatic fuse and MOV. The netfilters you buy are housed in a metal case to prevent EMF from entering the filter, therefore I would recomend to buy one, but you can allways house it yourself in a metal case. But then again you might spend some time on it. It's all up to you ;)