the last teslamania ever in NYC

Original poster: gecko saccomanno <gecko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This is it folks...

The LAST TESLAMANIA EVER!!!!!!

³B*****² ³Totally radical, braugh² ³Heavy stuff, man² ³This is the ultimate² "Gecko tends to perform loads of weird science, typically with one or both of the Tesla coils in house with cybertronic themes, breaking down the barriers between, science, sex and nature." audience responses

The mistress of the Tesla Coil and co-director of Collective:Unconscious, Gecko Saccomanno,[AKA me!!] is moving away, so this will be my very last show ever. For 5 years I've been WOWing you with all things Tesla in the longest running tribute to the forgotten genius and inventor Nikola Tesla....TESLAMANIA!!!

See the largest Tesla Coil on Manhattan- Watch electric bolts shoot from lobster claws + out of flowers, as neon tubes glow from across the room!! Smell the fresh scent of ozone!!!

Come join me, plus Tesla master Jamie Mereness + the Most Special of Special guests the Galorious Missy Galore and some secret surprise folks!! for one last BLAST!!!!!!

Friday September 16th 7.30 pm Collective Unconscious 279 Church http://www.weird.org http://www.chickscook.org

reservations 212 254 5277