Re: Tesla Coil RF Transmitter

Hi Sam,

I think I have seen a picture where a tesla coil was tapped a turn or two up from the base and this was connected to the antenna.

Gerry R.

Original poster: d a <btoc3000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey all,

How does a Tesla coil actually function like a RF Transmitter?

Is it due to the fact that at the secondary topload, the frequency of the output is very high - so much so that RF are produced?

Can anybody introduce me a website that summarises the principles of Tesla Coil (in say, 10 lines or less)? Most of the ones I came across are really lengthy..

Thanks!
Sam