Re: Gizmo's taking up space

Hi everyone,

The VFD is sold.

Most the other items remain including the inverter duty rated 3-ph 1-HP motor.

For the gear motors, I have plenty of (they've sold but there are many more). This particular gear motor could wind a coil the size of electrum and larger (yes, that much torque). Once these motors are "gone", their history. These motors were custom built for an application which put a crap-load of torque in a small space. It's German technology and I must say they did one heck of job!

Here's the quick story behind these motors. Mechanical defect (not motors). Fix is to install new mechanics. Requires a different gear ratio. Thus, the 512:1 gear motor assembly's were removed and new gear ratios replaced them. They nearly trashed all the 512:1's until I caught sight of it. End of story.

Truly custom motors. Doubt you'll ever see these again.

Just thought I'd let you know the scoop.

Take care,
Bart

Barton B. Anderson wrote:

Hi All,

I decided to throw up some items for sale at my website. I thought I'd offer to the List before going to eBay.
(except the gear motors. I've been selling on eBay for a while).

Those interested in a 1-HP 3-phase motor and VFD might want to check it out. First come first serve.

I have plenty of the super high torque 24 vdc gear motors (512:1 gear ratio). The motors are good for coil winding machines or any other application where you might require a slow speed. I've even used these for real time SRSG phasing in the past. I'm running a 2-HP VFD these days, so I'm selling the 1-HP components. I just end up with too many gizmo's in the garage and no room to work on projects.

My sale page is at this link (there is no link to it from the main site as the sale page is only temporary).

http://www.classictesla.com/forsale/forsale.html

Take care, Bart