Our fun Teslathon / Lightning on the Lawn party

A great big special thanks to all of those who pitched in and helped me out during my "weaker hours" at the Teslathon. Bert, Jeff, Jerrimiah, and Steve with wiring, and especially Jeff Larson who always had a chair ready for me when I got weak looking. Just in time in most cases.

Chris Hooper's minature solid state TCs had amazing performance and the construction work was super. Unique in their red acrylic housings. Steve Ward's solid state coils again dominated the large SSTC scene. Bert's amazing linear accelerator figures were a great hit with the special LED lighting. The general public truly got a show they never get a chance to see. Everyone seemed to gobble up my bargains like a 30 x 7 inch toroid for $45 (small dent) and $18 coilforms.

We still have a $40 pole pig, 10 kVA, 14.4 kV, with missing bushing if anyone wants it --- pickup only at our shop -- no shipping.

If anyone wants a 2005 Lightning on the Lawn t-shirt I still have a few left --- they are $12 plus $4.75 for shipping. Contact me off list if interested.

I look forward to seeing the photos of our KREW (Kinetic Resonance Energy Weapon) firing at imaginary targets in the woods. Not to mention that silly car alarm that kept going off. Or did we hit the car perhaps???

Dr. Resonance