Re: Lightning Gun To Combat Terrorists - WHERE IS THE RETURN PATH???

Original poster: Nir Weingarten <nirzvi@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all

I dont know about this specific device, but fantasices
of a tesla based cannon passed alot through my mind,
ideas too:

it is possible to direct a streamer to a specific
location useing a reasonanet electromagnet sphare
around the discharge terminal, reasonaiting at the
same frequency as the coil itself, thus creating an
opposing magnetic field that would concentrate the arc
and give it a specific path, while keeping its user
safe and sound...

If such a device would be mounted on a tank of sort,
it could pack massive energy and potential damage.

Yours truely Nir

Best wishes

                                              Nir(NOT NEAR) Weingarten

Israel