Re: Recent s.s.t.c work

Hi Steve,

I note with great interest your "adjustment" to the stale old streamer model ;-))) It is cool that there are minor adjustments being made finally!! Even more cool that the basic idea has worked for use for so long now. However, I think soon, far more advanced models will be available that will address the current weaknesses.

But keep the "adjustments" coming since the new models will need such information to adjust their coefficients!!

Cheers,

        Terry