Re: killing your house

Original poster: Illicium Verum <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Daniel,

You can destroy your (or other's) equipment by connecting the RF ground to the ground wire in your wall socket. If you are living in an apartment building and share a grounding wire with neighbors who you don't like, you just unplug everything in your own house, connect the RF ground to your regular ground and start the fun,just let it run for 2 or 3 minutes, turn the Tesla coil off, open your windows and listen to your neighborhood.

If you want to prevent all this simply use a separate grounding wire for your Tesla coil and place this in the soil away from telephone lines, antenna cables and housing wire.

Best regards,

Sebas.

--

Best regards,