Re: SMALL SPARKS: PLENTY OF POWER- NO TIME

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

GOOD ground= #6 thhn stranded dirrect to water pipes.
Primary gets slightly warm after the first 2 miunits.

7-8 feet of spark?...
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! if I could pull
that out of this coil,  I would jump for joy  and yell
"WOO HOO".

Look at my aspect Ratio vs Diameter of the
secondary...  Does it seem flaud to anyone?  It's more
than 6:1 H.-L.

> Something's amiss, you should be getting around 7-8
> feet.
Shure as heck* IS!  Only wish I had a clue as to what
it was... "AHHHHHH, HELP MY POOR FAILED COIL" :(

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp