Re: capacitors

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Paul: I do not know the specs of your capacitors other than what you have
stated. So I would suggest you connect them in series and strings in
parallel and try them. Keep in mind that they are only 12 Kv and a 15 Kv NST
has about 22kv Pk voltage so I hope you have enough capacitors to make them
work.
    Robert   H