Spun aluminum toroids available

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx

Hello Coilers,

I have three sizes of high quality spun aluminum toroids available.
I cannot provide any other sizes.  The small ones are nice for
small coils or for tube coils.  They also can be used as corona
rings or as a sub-toroid for placement under the main top toroid
of a Tesla coil.   This helps to reduce corona at the top turns
of the secondary while permitting the main toroid to be raised
which reduces the tendency for the sparks to arc down and
hit the primary.  Sizes are the overall size.  All include the
central web-plate with 1/4" mounting hole.

All prices *include* shipping within the USA, so they are the
total prices.  Shipping via USPS priority mail.  Payment by
PayPal (preferred), or check or M.O.  I use the same
<  FutureT@xxxxxxx  >   e-mail address for PayPal.

                                                        Quantity
                                                 each             two

1 3/4" x 6" .....   spin polish......   $46  .......       $84

4" x 13" ......   brushed finish....   $143  .......     $263

5" x 16" .....  brushed finish.....    $183 .......      $342

   http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page1.html

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662