Re: Off topic Jacobs ladder qustion

Hi,

They sell a lot of old time "oil lamp" globes that are open at the base. Sort of like in the old western movies. The fancy ones get pretty long. Check out a "fancy lighting" place's catalog and many home center stores have an amazing array of oil lamp glass too... Very heat resistance and pretty darn cheap!!!

Cheers,

        Terry