Re: [Fwd: California Instruments AC Power Supplies in Stock]

At 06:43 PM 10/14/2005, you wrote:

"A spark gap type TC is more like a finely crafted grandfather clock..
the design is simple, it's all in the particular execution. (SSTCs
excluded)"

        Every parent marvels in its children !

Ed

P.S. Some coils are far less finely crafted than others but still work.

I should clarify my previous statement.. I didn't mean that SSTCs weren't well crafted, it's just that they are quite a bit more complex than the usual SG coil

And several of those less finely crafted coils are mine! Build it, try it, ok, it works, on to the next.