Re: Is there a recording of Tesla??

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

On 9 Oct 2005, at 14:10, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
>

> Ask if they have any voice recordings of Tesla speaking.  It would be
> nice to hear what he sounded like.  Perhaps you could record something
> off their records and share with us.
>
> Dr. Resonance

I for one would be _very_ interested to hear the man himself. I
recently obtained a movie on DVD purporting to be a more-or-less real
depiction of Tesla's life crammed into an hour and a half which
showed him to be very aloof when dealing with business compatriots -
a picture which doesn't correspond well with the verbosity of his
lectures.

Malcolm