Re: 8 kHz Tesla Coil

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

i just always try to provide the information in a way, that`s maximum close to the original - if i have url of the author`s site, i`ll publish it; if the author writes that spark length is more than 100m, then i`ll quote it`s more than 100m - not 50m & not 200m. it seems that till now nobody`s died from the hi-fi (high fidelity) :-D