Re: AC Resistance of wires - was 8 kHz Tesla Coil

Seems to me a word of caution to some of the newcomers to this group
would be in order.  I enjoy these analytical discussions as much as
anyone but wouldn't want them to scare anyone with the idea that they're
necessary for the design or construction of a good working TC.  They're
not, and perfectly good coils can be made by following the many plans
available [and making sure the primary will really tune to the loaded
secondary frequency], or even by cut and try.

Ed