Re: DON'T get killed!! - Re: Somewhat off topic. Neon gas tubes..

Original poster: Just Justin <rocketfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Surely the numbers for electrocution would be higher if everyone in the world were building tesla coils, don't you think?!

just don't work on your TC from a ladder while smoking and drinking after
eating peanut butter and basil sandwiches when you're old...

cheers,
 justin