Re: DON'T get killed!! - Re: Somewhat off topic. Neon gas tubes..

Original poster: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Hypatia=27s_Prot=E9g=E9=22?= <hypatia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

While on the subject of safety...

This probably doesn't require mention here, still I feel compelled to say
***PLEASE DON'T OMMIT A STRIKE RING!!!*** Or, better yet, a strike *CAGE* -
As one who has lined his pockets handsomely via sale of um... 'synthetic'
fulgurites (I beg you know that I burn with shame at the confession! ;-) I
can attest to the low impedance offered by ionized air...

Very best regards
Dan Sarandon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 6:58 PM Subject: Re: DON'T get killed!! - Re: Somewhat off topic. Neon gas tubes..