Re[2]: caps cheap?

Original poster: Illicium Verum <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Tim,

I looked on the website from F-Dyne and found the MPE 11H Metallized polyester film capacitor but they don't give any specifications about it, as if its an ordinary capacitor. Did you ask the company for specifications or just the store who likes to sell them to you?

What you need are high speed pulse capacitors the ones I have are rated at 3300Vus at 1000VDC

This means they can charge and discharge them selfs 3.3 times in 1 micro second.

I recommend you to send an email and ask them to send you the specifications. Do not tell what you want because otherwise they might just tell you what you want to hear.

Best regards,

Sebas.

--

Best regards,