RE: Who's Got Franceformers!?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

I have several 15kV/60mA Franceformers NSTs (pre-GFI style) and would
ask $150.00 each for them.  I also have a large number of 14.4kV/240mA
Potential Transformers available as well ($300.00 each)

Dan

Hello Jeremiah,

Why don't you make a Tesla coil by using microwave oven transformers
(MOT) these can be obtained from old ones that you find at the dump
or at a repair store? This way you safe yourself some money. Most
builders just don't like to give their stuff away for free ;)

Best regards,

Sebas