Re: Panel Meter Question

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Mine look "fairly" new:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/bigass_coil/meters.jpg

But I suspect you're probably right about the
accuracy. I had a VTVM and a VOM that were very
accurate (at least I thought they were), but these
were probably mass produced. It runs smoothly without
any sticking, though I have to wonder what caused the
resistor to blow up before I bought it! Actually, when
I was testing it with a JL on my pig, once the arc
started, I read nearly zero, so I'm not sure whether
it's gonna tell me anything with a running coil
anyway.

Adam

http://mail.yahoo.com