Re: Carbide Inserts for Rotary Electrodes

Original poster: "Jon Danniken" <danniken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you, D.C.   I haven't come across that formulation for carbide yet; is
the molybdenum used as the binder in the same way that Cobalt is normally
used?  Also, is the Cu formulated into the carbide or is this a coating on
the outside of it?

Thanks again,

Jon

> Original poster: "D.C. Cox" wrote:
>
> We have standardized our design on a copper-tungsten-molybdenum
> electrode that seems work work great up to 10 kVA.  Above 10 kVA we
> go to 1 inch dia. -- same materials
>
> Dr. Resonance
>

> >Thanks D.C., this is good to know.  Do you turn your disks yourself from
rod
> >stock, or are you able to purchase the disks (or buttons) themselves?
Also,