triple stack of 1256d with or wo servo wanted. Driver wanted west coast bound

Hello all,

I need a couple 1256 Superior Variacs additional or a triple stack for my three phase power supply. I think a member has just what I need for the transformer back east!
I am taking for granted that a 15KW three phase Gen head is 5KW per phase which is wired in Wye output??

Is anyone driving out west from the Midwest? I'll greatly help with fuel if you have a pickup , SUV, trailer ,or RV.

Long hot streamers,
Jim Mora
Ojai, Ca.