RE: Depleted Uranium SG

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

Heavy elements - lead comes to mind.  Let's see, melting point?  No
good.  Hardness?  No good.  Safe?  Nope.  Low resistance?  Don't matter
if it's melted into a puddle, but no good regardless.  Aside from being
far more dangerous, I don't actually know how DU compares with lead on
any of these parameters, but clearly density alone is a good predictor
for suitable electrode materials.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA