RE: Tesla coil formulas

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz" <mark_w_stolz@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

In addition to Terry's wonderful efforts, it seemed a simple notion to add a couple of copies of Matt's page to my sites. That way we have some additional reference points while Terry's site progresses.

http://users2.ev1.net/~nmyreality/tesla/TCFormulas/TCFormulas.htm
http://teslacoils4christ.org/TCFormulas/TCFormulas.htm

Mark Stolz
Pearland, TX
http://teslacoils4christ.org/

Hi All,

I used Matt Behrand's Tesla coil formula page a lot. It kept getting shutdown for too many hits and now it seems gone permanently :-((

http://home.earthlink.net/~electronxlc/formulas.html

So, I guess I will have to make one myself :-))

Here is what I have so far:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/FormulasForTeslaCoils-100.pdf

I can make it into a web page when it gets more polished. I just threw it together tonight mostly from memory, so beware it might be all wrong at this point %:o))

If anyone has any suggestions or things they want added just let me know.
I realize that I might be the last person on Earth who still figures it all out by hand ;-)))

Cheers,

        Terry

Terry Fritz <vardin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>