Re: super cheap capacitance/inductance Tesla coil metering

NICE!!!!!!!

I think we can work with 20kHz OK. It seems like a great input scope!!! And at the right price ;-)))

Now we need a "signal generator" for the output stimulus....

Cheers,

        Terry

> Just a thought...

That sounds like a fantastic idea, Terry.  If you can "squeeze" the
frequencies into the ~20kHz bandwidth of an average soundcard, this would be
a tremendously useful device for those of use without regular scopes.

On the software side, the main freeware PC Oscilloscope I have found is the
one at MSU on this page:
http://polly.phys.msu.su/~zeld/oscill.html

Jon