RE: Unpot

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

Not that it's relivent, but most of the trannys I
depoted were toast.  I really didn't get that many
"good ones."  The reason I don't try to repair most of
the shorted ones is because I use multipull NST's of
the same stats in ALL of my coils.  If I were to
remove any windings, the voltage difference would lead
to early failure when units were paralelled.

If you want to know where I got them all: I agreed to
take all the old trannys free of "disposal fee" from
my local neon sign shop. But only if they would help
me carry them to my car.  I got about ~35 on my last
run.  because there must be a law against throwing
away anything with "PCB's" in it, like the tar in the
trannys.

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp