To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 12:03 PM
Subject: RE: To be right or to be wrong

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ" <christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

Good day great coiler's out there! (Just a little note on helping each
other on technical input of Tesla Coils). I have been building coils
since 1969 (before the intranet) and an EE at Intel for 22 years (just a
little background) and the only way for me to get information back then
on coils was to go to the library and try to dig up anything I could
find on Tesla and his coils and designs. After many years and over 30
coils, I think I am starting to understand these creatures. Steve Ward
(great person indeed) suggested I join this Tesla list to stir interest
in the Teslathon in the West in Jan 2006 after attending my first Thon
at the great Cheesehead in Sept.. So where is this going; I have only
been on the list for a little time now (less than a month) and I look
forward to each input from everyone and must say I have learned so much
from all in the last month and so many questions have been answered for
me by all sharing their problems, ideas, accomplishment and inputs.
Thank you so much for sharing with me and I look forward to learning
much more each day. I log on each day excited to read more, learn more,
and share more! Keep this up and maybe one day I can take all this
information and build a really nice super coil....... Great job and keep
sharing with me!

Rgs,
christopher (Dr. Spark @ http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/)