Re fantc - off-line version 1.5 :-)

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>>it`s fully functional (with help sections) version with NO dumb inet
>>connection requirement - you need download it just once.

> Cool, thanks! But... I've been using FANTC offline for about the past
> two years.

then what for you said "thanx"? %-) i think we mean two different things -
see my reply to Bart %-)
or you mean that you have already done my yesterday deal two years
ago? then why didn`t you posted it at your page - i could download it
and said "thanx" to you :-)

-----
Happy coiling, unlimited electricity, basic food and requisite sleep.
21-06-1996 (c) Robert W. Stephens