Tesla coil output voltage

Original poster: "JT Bowles" <jasotb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I need to know, for sure, what my coil produces.(voltage & current)

I can tell you all humidity, spark distance, breakrate of topload, and resonant frequency of secondary, and much more.

* currently its about 70% humidity
* my topload breaks out at 210 Hz
* unloaded secondary is 240KHz
* maximum spark distance is 15.5 inches
* topload is 10.5 inch diameter toroid, 3.5 inches thick
* topload is semi-smooth Aluminum air ducting w/ foil tape all over it
* no clue about output current

can you tell me, with this informartion what the output voltage is? Current would be nice too, but il need to measure that one somehow.

Borne coiler,
JT Bowles