Re: Beginner Q's

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I make my own capacitors. I use plastic bag stock for heat sealing bags that
is double thick and a convenient width. I role 12 thickness around flashing
with a 1.5 inch overlap on each end
 A container to hold each capacitor in oil is always a problem.
-You can get all thickness of plastic up to 3 in thick from any plastic
supplier. Some will even cut it for you. I just buy hole sheets and over 3
sheets they will deliver as it is 160 miles to the supplier.
     Robert   H-