To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 7:33 AM
Subject: Re: Terry Filter Question

Hi Brad,
You could probably go to eight MOVs total for that voltage. I would not change anything else.
Cheers,
Terry

At 04:38 AM 11/10/2005, you wrote:
I am about to build a "Terry Filter" for my coil powered by a 7.5kv 60 ma NST. The printout I have list components down to a 9kv transformer.
Do I need to decrease the number of MOV's and change resistor size for my transformer?
Brad McPeak