Re: LTR vs. STR for pigs was Re: PFC Question

Original poster: "MIKE HARDY" <MHARDY@xxxxxxxxxx>

This seems like a good time to find out some specs on the really huge coils
out there, especially tank cap, and SG design. I have in mind Big Bruiser,
Cauac, of cource Electrum, and Gregs 40KW coil, KVA effects coils etc. Maybe
we could put together a spreadsheet or something.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 4:30 PM Subject: LTR vs. STR for pigs was Re: PFC Question