2005 Florida Teslathon

Original poster: "James" <mustang3@xxxxxxx>

The 2005 Teslathon went off without a hitch. I believe this was the first year that nothing burst into flame! We had 7 coils that were fired. I could smell something burning with my big toob coil, but never saw any signs of fire. My vertical toob coil was running at 20KW input. It looked great. Dave's BIG maggie was awesume. The loud crackle of the SG and the arcs were tremendous. Ken's neon powered coil was spectacular. His powered SG would hold for looooong runs.
Everyone needs to get their vacation plans ready for next year. I'm sure that the 2006 show will be even better.
James