Re: Tesla Receiver Coil ..........success?

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

Hi Ed,

In a message dated 11/5/05 9:28:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

"You sound might confident that it would not work.  My experience has
been that Tesla's designs worked almost without exception.

Snipppppp

I'd like to see you or someone else on this list build a test unit
true to the patent example and prove it does not work.  As for me,
I'm betting my money on Tesla.

Bert Pool"

  You build one and try it and then report the results!  Good
luck.......................

Ed

I concur with your suggestion. About a half a dozen times in the past year persons taking
a "minority viewpoint" have recommended that others invest the time and money to prove
them wrong, rather than going to the effort and expense of substantiating their own claims.
As to the assertion of Tesla's near infallibility, A number of his patents were for devices
that were too expensive, too inefficient, or technologically impossible, even a hundred
years later. There is a precedence from "the top" for this position: Tesla filed many patents
with the implied attitude, "I'm so sure I'm right, I'll leave it to someone else to actually build
my device and prove me wrong."

Matt D.