outdoor coils

Original poster: CTCDW@xxxxxxx

Hello everyone,

I posted this quite a while back, and don't think I ever got a response, and in fact I'm not sure it ever made it out there...
I would like to install a permanent coil outside. This means that it needs to be protected well from the elements Heat, rain, snow, freezing... etc.
Concerns.... how should a secondary be prepared to handle the temperature extremes?
cant the caps handle the heat and cold? what about moisture? obviously, the whole thing needs to be housed in a weather-proof structure, but should it be heated?

Lots of possible problems... any thoughts?

Chris Walton