RE: Maxwell

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the replies Sean and David, you both were similar in you
replies. I am still gathering parts for the next coil, it will have a
variac, 0-140v@ 20 amps, then through an isolation transformer, that has
208 through 240 secondary taps into a 13k @ 1.95Kva CCS transformer. I
just picked up power correction cap for the HV transformer today, it is
60mf@480 ac, a little low on mf but that is what was on the shelf at the
junk store. It has a multi tube spark gap, set at .256 total now. More
as I go.

	Rich, from the middle of Missouri