Re: ScanTesla program -> Optimization

Original poster: "Gerry  Reynolds" <gerrytesla@xxxxxxx>

Hi Malcolm,

By R1 are you meaning RL, the streamer load. Some fonts you cant tell the difference between a "one" and a "little L" :-(( Seems like both CL and RL would be time varying and the C program might be able to model those dependencies if one made some assumptions about streamer growth (I just dont know what those assumptions might be).

Gerry R.

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry,
           I have one difficulty with your model: Rl isn't present
all the time and I don't think an average value cuts it when
calculating Vs. Any comment?

Malcolm