Help identify this cap please?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau@xxxxxx>

I just found a promising HV cap at the MIT flea market.  The cap is lime
green, measures 8.25" x 3.75" x 4", and the manufacturer's logo looks
like "FSI" or "CSI".  There were two caps available, but one looked like
it had a poorly made seam repair with RTV, so I just took one, for $5.
The caps were marked 60W294, 0.6uF, 60kV, but measured .05uF, more in
line with the dimensions.  Both caps measured identically.   A photo may
be seen at www.laushaus.com/tesla/greencap.jpg.

I'd be grateful if anyone might be able to explain the discrepancy
between the marked value and the measured value, and might know
something about its PPS rating.

Thanks and regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA