Re: Very Confused On Grounding

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dan: To reduce confusion. Your NST is a AC power device and should be
grounded to power ground ( green wire) for safety. Your TC is a high
frequency AC generating device that should have its own RF ground connection
not connected to your house power. That reduces the chance of causing
dammage to in house equipment like your sterio and Tv.
    Robert   H