Re: Tesla Coil Builders Association

Original poster: David Speck <Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Paul,
I have copies of the complete TCBA Archives, and consider them to be an amazing compilation of Tesla and High Voltage related material. Though they were published a few years back, I doubt that there is very much in them that could be considered to be "horribly outdated" Only thing they don't cover is the recent work in the SSTC lines.
Harry Goldman doesn't do eMail, but last I heard, he still had complete sets of the archives available in print form. If you are serious about HV experimentation, you won't go wrong by getting a copy for yourself.

Dave
Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I need an opinion. Hum, I wonder if I'll get one here? {:-) I found an index of the TCBA archive online, however, the TCBA is now defunct. I can not locate an email address for Harry Goldman but there is a snail mail address and phone number listed on his web site. My question: is it worth the trouble to pursue trying to contact Mr. Goldman and attempt to purchase the TCBA archive? Are there some real treasures to be found there amongst all of the horribly outdated information? Thank you.