correction was: x-ray tranformer on ebay

Hi all,

I just posted this is a previous reply to Godfrey Loudner and I made a mistake.
I wrote:

I'm thinking that
the kVp rating is designed for the load of the x-ray tube and the
this would allow for a voltage drop which may very well bring the recti-
fied output into the AC peak x (.707 range).

I should have stated, "AC rms x 1.41 = the DC kVp rating" at the end of this
statement, not "AC peak x (.707 range)". Sorry for engaging my typing
finger before engaging brain ;^/

David Rieben