WIMA FKP1 caps on ebay.de

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello All.

For those within europe this might be of interest:
There are WIMA FKP1 caps on ebay which are a nice
replacement for the sometimes hard to find CD-Caps.
The CD caps might be even better, but these here are prooven
to work great for a good price.
I bought from this guy ( not via ebay ), too and was very satisfied
whith these caps.
Terry tested them some time ago and I think they got away pretty well ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15547&item=5771773790&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Yes, I know this guy personaly
but
No, I'm not making profit from this auction, I think the seller hardly does..
( but then again, my opinion about the price might be wrong, but I feel like it's not
too bad. )
Yes, this is my coil in the second pic and it uses a MMC of these very caps.

best regards.

Christoph