Re: Terry Filter Design Questions

Original poster: "Gerald  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You can get a sheet of almost anything non conductive. I used a sheet of acrylic and drilled holes in it to mount the components and bent and soldered the leads on the other side to form the connections. Looks and works great.

Gerry R

Original poster: "Matthew Carlson" <mjc8804@xxxxxxx>

I am looking at the nstfilt.gif, and priced everything at digikey, and
think i will be building this.

I have done some searching, but have not found a good design for this.

Does anyone have any links to easy to re-produce designs of this
filter? (set-up, not much machining, easily obtained materials)

Also, does anyone have any plans on buying PCB's for these?

Thanks!

73 de KC0UDT

Matt