[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Secondar grounded?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Secondar grounded?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:26:43 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:27:42 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <NU6LKB.A.RmH.l-LTCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Motosk8er2@xxxxxxx
Steve i dont groung my coils and sometimes ill hook a wire to a wood dowel
or pole and put it near the toroid so lightning will jump to that but im
not to sure either of those are to healthy for the coil.